Skip to main content

ProCard FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions


What is the billing address associated with the ProCard?

The billing address for all Univeristy Procards is:
              Commonwealth 1409
              521 Lancaster Ave
              Richmond, KY 40475

Where do I go to allocate?
Allocations can be completed by following this link: US Bank Access Online 

 How long do I have to allocate?
The billing cycle will close on the 25th of every month (unless the 25th falls on a weekend, then the cycle will close on the next available business day). You will have 9 calendar days to allocate all your transactions before the system automatically locks down. We recommend allocating on the 1st day of every month, at this point everything that is going to post to your account should have done so. Our allocation schedule may serve as a helpful reminder.

Do our allocations go by Calendar cycle or billing cycle?
ProCard transactions are allocated by billing cycle. The billing cycle for each month will close on the 25th (unless the 25th falls on a weekend, then it will roll to the next business day).

How often are ProCard charges extracted and posted into Banner?
ProCard charges are pulled after the allocation period for each month has closed. They are then loaded into Banner.

How do I increase my monthly limit?
You will need to submit (email is preferred) a completed Account Maintenance Form which is found under the “Forms” tab on the ProCard website. 

What type of purchase should I make with the card?
The Procard is intended to aid with small dollar purchases. Please always reference the "Restrictions" list in the "Procurement Card Requirements & Procedures" manual prior to making a purchase. This document is located under the "Forms" tab on this website.

How do I add an ORGN number to my allocation options?
You will need to submit (email is preferred) a completed Account Maintenance Form. Please be sure that the Financial Manager of the Org as it is listed in Banner has signed the bottom portion of your form. We cannot process your request without proper signatures.

How do I change the tier level of my current card?
You will need to submit (email is preferred) a completed Account Maintenance Form. You will check the box for "Change Primary Use of Card". Any upgrade in Tier will also require a corresponding Blackboard exam.

I didn’t authorize this purchase, what do I do?
You will need to contact the US Bank customer service at 1-800-344-5696. This number can also be found on the back of your card.

The vendor billed my card for the wrong amount, what do I do?
You will need to contact the vendor to attempt resolution. If you are unable to reach a solution you should contact US Bank to formally dispute the charge. Their customer service may be reached at 1-800-344-5696.

How do I handle taxes on the ProCard?
Eastern Kentucky University is only exempt from State Sales Tax. Our tax exemption number (A605) is embossed on each ProCard. You should inform the vendor prior to purchase that you are tax exempt. Some vendors may also request a Tax Exemption Certificate. If you fail to inform the vendor prior to purchase you are responsible for ensuring that the University is reimbursed for in-state sales tax either by seeking reimbursement from the vendor or by reimbursing the University with personal funds. *The Tax Exemption Certificate is a secured form, which will require you to access the form using your active directory credentials (same as you would use to access your EKU faculty/staff email).

My purchase requires shipping, can I ship it to my home?
No, All Procard purchases must be shipped to an EKU campus address. Any shipping to a non-campus address will result in an immediate 30 suspension of privleges. You may review Procard infractions and consequences via the Procard Review Actions.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/